Every soul is held in pledge for what it earns (74:38)
HELP AL-KISA FOUNDATION EXPAND THE EDUCATIONAL INFRASTRUCTURE FOR OUR FUTURE GENERATIONS!
We are looking for 12 contributors pledging a minimum of $500k. We aim to secure $6 million as donations and loans.
Full contributors have the opportunity to become trustees of the organization. Help shape the identity of our future youth, leaders and ambassadors of Islam!
Take this opportunity to invest in the infrastructure of education and the future of our generations to come!
Liberal arts college guided by Shia faith and tradition Islamic seminars and summits
Accredited Shia hawza Summer camps, international events, and more
Detailed List of Features
- 7 Dormitory Buildings
- 3 Mixed-Use Buildings
- 3 Administrative Buildings
- 2 Arts Buildings/Galleries
- 3 Single Family Homes with Multiple Uses
- Library (3-Stories + Mezzanine & Lower Level)
- Gymnasium/Field House
- Biomass Plant/Maintenance Shop
- 33 Classrooms
- Administrative Offices
- Lecture Halls
- Modern Cafeteria/Commercial Kitchens
- Student/Community Center
- Indoor Gymnasium/Basketball Court w/Bleacher Seating
- Indoor Pool
- Indoor Fitness Center
- Playing Fields
- 400-Seat Theater
- Fine Arts Studios/Galleries
- Farm w/Barn & Greenhouse
- Guest Residences
- Buildings Constructed between 1855 and 1969
- 6 Buildings Renovated Since 2000
- Wood-Fired BioMass Steam Heat System Services Most
- Oil Burner Back-Up
- Solar-Array Panels (Leased) Provide 809.6 KW of Electricity
- Underground Electrical System Replaced in 2009 at a cost of
- Sprinkler Systems Installed in Buildings used Exclusively as
- New Windows Installed in 2012 in Residence Halls
- Ample Paved & Unpaved Parking
- Public Utilities: Water, Sewer, Electric & Gas
- 18 Tax Lots
- Zoning: CC (College Campus)
- AT&T Cell Tower Lease Generates $963/Month
- Bentley House Lease (Partial Space) to The Nature
Conservancy Generates $1,803/MonthAnnual
- Real Estate Taxes (2018/2019) $15,994.82 w/Exemption as
- Annual Real Estate Taxes Estimate – as Non-Exempt User:
$132,000 (Appx)Flood Zone A
Auction is on August 18th, 2020.
Bidding begins at $3.2 million.
We intend to bid up to $6 million as donations and loans.
The bid will be made on behalf of a 501c(3) organization, the AlKisa Foundation.
If the bid is unsuccessful, the money will be returned to the
If the bid is successful, the donors will have 2 options:
donate all the money
donate only a part of it and loan the rest as a 2-year interest free loan
Full contributors have the opportunity to becomes trustees of the