In-House Graphic Designer: San Jose, CA
On-site at Kisa Kids Headquarters prefered (San Jose, CA). Remote workers will be given secondary consideration.
Graphic Designers work closely with the Art & Graphic coordinator, Spiritual Manager, and Marketing Manager to produce graphics for Kisa Kids and affiliated organizations. These graphics include website graphics (icons, landing pages etc.), as well as print items such as posters, large scale banners, books, pamphlets, brochures etc.
- Creating designs for web, print, social, email and other platforms
- Ensuring designs are ready and properly formatted for printing
- Laying out text and illustrations for book production
- Assisting with print production process and communicating with Print Department
- Conceptualizing designs and participating in brainstorming sessions
- Keeping organized files of project assets
- Assisting with other duties as necessary
- Managing multiple projects at one time
- Proficiency in Adobe CS skills (Illustrator, InDesign, Photoshop)
- Familiarity with Google Suite (and willingness to learn more)
- Excellent understanding and command of typography and color theory
- Experience working with and creating vector files
- Exceptional communication skills written and verbal
- Excellent organizational skills and ability to work in fast-paced environment
- Efficient and organized work mannerism
- Ability to multitask
Kisa Kids aims to assist parents and educators in shaping and nurturing the minds and souls of the future generation.