Al Kisa Foundation is looking for a Curriculum Developer to write and create curriculum for Sunday schools and Integrated Curriculum for Islamic schools and home schools.
Curriculum developers should have a teaching degree, teaching experience with middle and/or high school students, but people with all experiences are welcome to apply. Curriculum developers must have excellent writing skills, organizational skills, and the ability to work both with a team and independently take on writing assignments.
Al Kisa Foundation is looking for an experienced graphic designer to work on creating new layouts for textbooks, teacher’s guides, and beyond! This graphic designer must have excellent skills in indesign and creating clear content layouts for text. Graphic designers must have the ability to work in indesign.
Graphic Designers work closely with the Art & Graphic coordinator, Spiritual Manager, and Marketing Manager to produce graphics for Kisa Kids and affiliated organizations. These graphics include website graphics (icons, landing pages etc.), as well as print items such as posters, large scale banners, books, pamphlets, brochures etc.
- Creating designs for web, print, social, email and other platforms
- Ensuring designs are ready and properly formatted for printing
- Laying out text and illustrations for book production
- Assisting with print production process and communicating with Print Department
- Conceptualizing designs and participating in brainstorming sessions
- Keeping organized files of project assets
- Assisting with other duties as necessary
- Managing multiple projects at one time
- Proficiency in Adobe CS skills (Illustrator, InDesign, Photoshop)
- Familiarity with Google Suite (and willingness to learn more)
- Excellent understanding and command of typography and color theory
- Experience working with and creating vector files
- Exceptional communication skills written and verbal
- Excellent organizational skills and ability to work in fast-paced environment
- Efficient and organized work mannerism
- Ability to multitask
Kisa Kids aims to assist parents and educators in shaping and nurturing the minds and souls of the future generation.