Al-Kisa Foundation Competition 2022
The Al-Kisa Competition 2022 is now closed. Thank you for your participation. Winners will be announced on the wilādah of Imām ʿAlī ar-Riḍā (ʿa) - June 11, 2022.
What is the Competition About?
The competition is called: Life Lessons from Noble Narrations.
In other words, what can we learn from the ḥadīth that we have a treasure of?!
Who can Participate?
All ages! All countries! Anyone and everyone is welcome to participate. All entries will be grouped into the following age categories:
How to Participate?
Pick a ḥadīth and fill out the form below.
You can also look at these sample competition entries for inspiration for you own ! It’s as simple as that! Good luck!
Dates & Prizes!!
The deadline to submit your entry is May 10, 2022. Winners will be announced on the wilādah of Imām ʿAlī ar-Riḍā (ʿa) - June 11, 2022 and will be also contacted via email.
Resources & Inspiration
- Some sample competition entries can be seen here for inspiration!
- Watch these Ramaḍān videos with the same theme on the Al-Kisa YouTube channel for ideas. (Coming Soon)
Some reliable sources where you can find a ḥadīth from are listed below:
- Ḥadīth Database
- 40 Ḥadīth for Children Activity Book (free PDF download available on the Kisa Kids website)
- Hadith database App by Al-Kisa Foundation (Can be downloaded on Google Play & Apple Store)
Guidelines for Visual Depiction of Ḥadīth:
- Needs to convey the ḥadīth clearly
- If any of the maʿsumīn are being portrayed, make sure to cover their faces with light/nūr as they are noble personalities.